CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sila Tekan Untuk Saya...♥♥. SAYANG KAMOO ♥♥

♥♥ Jejak Jari Kalian Untuk Saya Melawat ... ♥♥



Thursday, September 23, 2010

..*~ Take My Heart~*..


You can my heart..
for walk along the beach...
You can take my heart ..
for a little trip..

You can take my heart..
very close to your heart....
You can take my heart..
Forever if you like...

BUT not every heart..
belongs to any other..

You..and I..
You and I are meant to be..
I am  the one for you,
You are the one for me
You love me as much I do..

When you look at me 
I was skin to skin..
I want you so..
Please come in..

And you love me more and more..
and I at the same with you..
when you kiss me more and more..
and I kiss you too..
and I kiss you too...


If I take your heart..
I will share with you everyday..

If I take your heart ..
I will heal with care..

If I take your heart ..
is to make it happy..

If  I take your heart ,
It forever place to mine...

But not every heart...
belongs to any other...
You...and I..
You and I are meant to be..

You are the one for me
I'am the one for you...
You love me as much as I do
When you look at me
I was skin to skin
I want you so...
Please come in..

And you love me more and more
And my love always for you...
And you kiss me more and more
And I kiss you to0..
And I  kiss you too

I don't care, I don't care..
If my heart might carried away..
if you swear, if you swear
To give me your heart and return
To give me your heart and return.....
~*..(^_^)..*~

0 246 menaip-naip...:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...